My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.dullroar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Back to work


Well, my nine days of vacation are over, and today I was back at work. It wasn't bad, though. It certainly wasn't a full-on "case of the Mondays," probably helped by the fact last week was a short week for everyone else, too.

I got a lot done during my week off, so it wasn't so much "vacation" as it was "organization." Some of that was catching up on some stuff I've put off while finishing school (even though I also started my last class last Tuesday as well (it's a "short" one, only a month long, but still involved reading two books). But I made sure the garage was neat before the winter's usual disorder falls upon it, did much-needed yard work, church and denominational stuff, cooking, eating, visiting, and even a bit of resting and watching movies in there.

Now that school is winding down I've been thinking about some projects I want to work on. I think I've come across an interesting one and am doing some research for it now. Stay tuned.

And tomorrow morning I get a crown replaced at 7:30am. Heck of a way to start the day. Ugh.

No comments: