My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.dullroar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 12, 2007

WWJS - to me? Part III

Today I found the 20th 25th 30th 37th response to the "WWJS - to me?" meme. That far exceeds my expectations. The posts have been great, really interesting to read how each person is interacting with Christ, struggling to understand Him and understand where He fits in their lives. Thanks to all who have participated. I have been keeping the links to all the meme posts updated at the original post as I find them. If I am missing anyone, let me know.

While everyone's responses have been excellent, I really want to call out Kevin's post, which just blew me away. A thing of beauty it is. Go read it.

No comments: